Friday, January 13, 2006

perks and odd hours

I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I dislike the tedious, odd hours, especially when we have to work into the wee hours of the morning, but sometimes the little perks that come with the job can be really endearing and memorable. Case in point: tonight Kristen Chenoweth was standing behind me singing a Stevie Wonder song! I love her vivacity, and the thought that there have been many people out there who have paid good money to hear her sing (a la "Wicked") - yet I got to stand a few feet away from her and listen to her practice "For Once In My Life," was a warm and fuzzy memory to end the day (or is it morning?) with.

I also hate the fact that no matter how tired I am sometimes, even if it's really late, I can't just go to bed right away - I need to decompress a bit before falling into an unconscious state.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home